- Provide 2d levenl of technical support for all application systems and software components.
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of incidents that happen within application systems.
- Work closely with application development teams and platform team to investigate and fix issues.
- Monitor, update and maintain application systems to ensure they are working as operational.
- Understand and be able to study and apply new technology to support business requirements.
- Continuously improve work scope and reduce manual work.
- Coordinate with other technical teams (service & infrastructure teams, software development, and 3rd-party vendors) in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Key member of the incident response team.
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- A positive, can-do attitude, that naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Require strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than we are in academic qualification.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting and investigating IT system/application incidents, structured approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and self-learning and able to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal communication, high responsibility, enthusiastic to explore new technologies.
- Excellent service mind and good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English.
- Experience with a broad mix of technologies, including a strong subset of:
- Familiarity with Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Basic understanding with SQL, API, Database, Networking, AWS, Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins or RunDeck.
- Hand-on Unix/Linux skill and shell programming and Java application log reading and analyzing is a plus.
- Understanding the Financial terminology (especially Loan) is preferred.
Please note this role adopts on-call support during non-business hours and weekends on a rotation basis.