Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance within an agile development team
- Ability to work with Business Analysts on testing options and strategies to drive the production of high quality systems. We want people who get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs and devising method to avoid the bug in the first place
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected while evaluating the impact of the defects that emerge
- collaborate with other product team to design and execute end to end testing
- Design and create automation test framework
- Create test tools that facilitate test method execution
- Identify best practice and improve quality assurance process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or a related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as an attention to details
- Proficiency in developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
- Ability to work effectively in a team focused on bringing great services to market
- At least 0-2 year’s experiences working in Windows and/or UNIX environments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills including good written English and usable spoken English.
- Experience with automated test frameworks such as Robot or Cucumber is a plus
- Experience with Python or another programming languages is a plus
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.
- Experience in Mobile application testing is a plus.